I’ve updated KeyChatter’s mechanical keyboard buyer’s guide to include all the boards released in the last few months–and there were a lot! 2014 was the biggest year ever for the mechanical keyboard market, and I have no doubt that 2015 will be even bigger.
Here are some of the new keyboards added to the guide:
- KBParadise V60 MTS, with new linear Matias ALPS switches (coming later in 2015)
- Varmilo VB660M, a rebranded Leopold with Bluetooth and backlighting
- Vortex Poker III (POK3R), the next iteration of the hugely-popular Poker II (coming later in 2015)
- Das Keyboard 4C, a new tenkeyless Das
- KBParadise V80, a basic tenkeyless model from KBP
- Noppoo Lolita & Lolita Spyder, standard and low-profile-case TKLs, respectively, with Kailh switches
- Varmilo VA87M, Varmilo’s basic TKL model
- Ducky Shine 4, Ducky’s new flagship full-size backlit board
- Realforce 104UK Hi-Pro, the white version of the 104UG
- … and more!
I’ve also updated the “Where to Buy” matrix, which lists the best retailers of mechanical keyboards, and the brands they carry.